First of all… Happy 2016 everyone!
I can’t claim a great deal of success with my previous New Year’s resolutions. I believe the research that indicates that we should aim to change a few HABITS and ignore grand resolutions. But in the spirit of starting anew… and with the knowledge that I do have a start on all of these, my 2016 resolutions are:
- To reactivate this blog! ( I guess this is a start!)
- To publish all of my conference papers (I have been working on…)
- A target weight (I am already 20% or so on the way to my goal)
- To exercise every morning (10 days so far) and
- To publish a book (A collaboration is in editing…)
Since all of them are underway this is sort of like working on habits, right?
So I am sort of following the science.
What do you think of resolutions? What are YOURS?